The oven is the hearth of the house! Make the quintessential fall meal by encrusting pork loin in Mama Francesca Parmesan, Asiago & Romano and roasting it in the oven with apples, butter and rosemary.
Suggestion: Save the leftovers for an amazing next-day sandwich. Layer into bread with all of your favorite classics and thank Mama!
½ cup Mama Francesca Parmesan, Asiago & Romano
¼ cup Honey
¼ cup Dijon
3 lbs. Pork Loin Roast
1 stick Unsalted Butter, cut into large pieces
4 Pink Apples (or another small fall variety), cut in half and cored
4 sprigs Rosemary
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine Mama Francesca Parmesan, Asiago & Romano with the honey and Dijon.
3. Place the pork in a heavy-bottom deep baking pan and coat the top and sides of the pork with the cheese, honey and Dijon mixture.
4. Place the butter, apples and rosemary sprigs around the pork. Season the meat and apples with salt and pepper and place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes. Add a ½ cup of water and reduce the heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit, remove from the oven and carve. Sauce with some of the pan drippings and enjoy!