1/3 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Red Pepper
1 (12 oz.) pkg. Mozzarella String Cheese
½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut cheese into 1½-inch pieces and set aside.
- In a small skillet, toast breadcrumbs over medium heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Mama Francesca Parmesan & Red Pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg until foamy.
- Dip one piece of string cheese in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely. Dip the string cheese in egg again, and then into the bread crumb mixture again, and place on the foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining string cheese pieces and spray the dipped string cheese lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 5–6 minutes or until heated through.