2 Tbsp. Mama Francesca Classic Parmesan
1 ¼ tsp. Unflavored gelatin
½ cup Granulated sugar
1 cup Buttermilk
1 Lemon (zest only)
1 ½ cups Heavy cream, very cold
1 cup Strawberries, cleaned and sliced
1 Tbsp. Balsamic glaze
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons of cold water. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes.
- Heat gelatin slowly over low heat, stirring, until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk ¼ cup of sugar with buttermilk.
- Whisking constantly, add gelatin to buttermilk mixture.
- In a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat cream, ¼ cup sugar and Mama Francesca Classic Parmesan, until soft peaks form.
- With a rubber spatula, gently stir half of whipped cream into buttermilk mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream, gently, so as to not deflate the cream.
- Divide into your choice of serving dishes, about ½ cup per dish.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours, covered with plastic wrap.
- When ready to serve, toss strawberries with balsamic glaze and serve on top of creams.