½ cup Milk
2 tsp. Yeast
¼ cup Mama Francesca Classic Parmesan
6 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Sugar
1 oz. Dark Chocolate, chopped
¼ cup Dried Apricot, diced
¼ cup Cranberries
½ cup Olive Oil
¼ cup Honey
1 Lemon (zest)
- Heat milk to 115 degrees Fahrenheit, sprinkle yeast on top and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients, including fruit and chocolate, in a large bowl.
- In a mixer with the dough hook attached, combine wet ingredients, including yeast and milk mixture and lemon zest.
- Turn the mixer on low speed and slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture, about ¼ cup at a time, waiting for the next round until almost all combined.
- Just as the dough comes together and begins pulling away from the sides, stop mixer.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured clean surface and cut in half.
- Knead each piece into a ball, tucking the bottom in.
- Set each piece of dough in a well-oiled bowl, coating the dough in oil and tightly wrapping with plastic.
- Set in a warm place and let rise for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and knead again; repeat placing in a bowl and letting rise again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake loaves for 30–40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool 30 minutes before slicing.