1 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano
1¾ cups Warm Water
1 envelope Active Dry Yeast
1 Tbsp. Sugar
5 cups All-Purpose Flour, plus additional for kneading
1 Tbsp. Salt
1 cup Olive Oil, divided
1 cup Chopped Pistachios
2 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
½ cup Honey
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Let rest for 15 minutes, or until yeast bubbles.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the flour, salt, ½ cup olive oil and yeast mixture. Mix on low speed for 4–5 minutes. Transfer the dough to a clean bowl lightly coated in oil and cover it with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Coat an 18x13-inch sheet pan with the remaining oil, about ½ cup. Put the dough on the pan and press to fit. Let rise another hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Liberally sprinkle Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano and pistachios onto dough.
- Bake for about 25–30 minutes. Remove and drizzle with honey. Cut and serve.