2 cups Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
1½ cups Italian Breadcrumbs
4 Chicken Breasts, trimmed, tenderized and hinge-sliced
16 pieces Thick-Cut Applewood Bacon
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, breadcrumbs and Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste. Then, stuff each breast with about 1 cup of the stuffing mixture, folding the breasts over to seal.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with the bacon slices, ensuring they overlap each other. Then, place the bacon-wrapped chicken seams-side down on a foil sheet and wrap them with the foil.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook it for 20 minutes. Then, remove the chicken from the foil and place it back on the grill, allowing the bacon to crisp for 5 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit.