2 cups Mama Francesca Parmesan, Asiago & Romano
6–8 Garlic Cloves
½ cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Boneless Rib Eye Roast of Beef, approximately 5–6 lbs.
2 Tbsp. Coarse Salt
2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes. Strain the garlic and reserve the oil. Mash the garlic with a knife and mix it with the Dijon mustard.
- Brush the rib eye with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread the mustard/garlic mixture along the crown. Then, roast the beef for 1½ hours.
- Crust the roast with Mama Francesca Parmesan, Asiago & Romano and return it to the oven.
- For medium-rare beef, cook it until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees to 140 degrees Farenheit. For medium beef, the internal temperature should be 140 degrees to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before carving.