1 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano
1½ lb. Flank Steak
2 cups Button Mushrooms, finely diced
1 cup Cooked Baby Spinach
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
¾ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
¼ cup Steak Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay flank steak on a cutting board. Using a meat tenderizer, pound the flank steak out to ½-inch thickness.
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms, spinach, salt, pepper, blue cheese and Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano.
- Spread the mushroom mixture onto the flank steak, leaving a 1-inch seam at the top of the steak. Roll the meat tightly. Using a 1½-foot piece of butcher’s twine, wrap the steak four times and knot the ends of the twine closed.
- Place rolled steak in a roasting pan and brush with the steak sauce. Place the steak in the oven and cook until the internal temperature reaches 125 degrees Fahrenheit, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the twine off with scissors and carve into 1-inch–thick pieces. Enjoy.