½ cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano
1 Lamb Rib Rack, about 2 lbs.
1 Tbsp. Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
½ cup Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley
1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
1 Lemon, zested and juiced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a small knife, scrape any excess lamb meat off exposed bone.
- Wrap each exposed bone with foil to prevent charring.
- Season the rack of lamb with half of the salt and half of the pepper and roast for 12–15 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reads 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After removing lamb from the oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano with the parsley, pomegranate seeds, lemon zest and juice, garlic and olive oil. Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Cut the lamb chops by slicing between the bones. Serve a generous spoonful of the relish over each and enjoy.