1 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic
2 Premade Piecrusts
½ cup Diced Onion
1 cup Diced Carrot
1 cup Peas
2 Tbsp. Butter
2 Tbsp. Flour
1 cup Chicken Stock
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
½ Precooked Rotisserie Chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay one of the piecrusts into the bottom of a pie pan and shape it to fit.
- In a sauté pan, cook the onion, carrot and peas in the butter until onions are translucent. Stir in the flour. Slowly whisk in the chicken stock and cream, and continue to cook until the sauce thickens. Add the salt and pepper.
- Fold in Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic and chicken.
- Pour mixture into piecrust. Carefully place the second piecrust on top. Seal the edges of the two crusts together by hand. Cut three small slits in middle of top crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm. Enjoy!