1 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano
½ cup Flour
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1 tsp. Black pepper
3 Eggs, whisked
2 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
4 Pork chops, boneless
½ Medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup Grape tomatoes, halved
4 cups Arugula, loosely packed
2 Lemons, halved
¼ cup Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a shallow dish, such as a pie pan, mix flour, Mama Francesca Parmesan & Romano, salt and pepper together.
- In another shallow dish, whisk eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, place oats.
- One at a time, coat pork chops with flour/ cheese mixture.
- Dip flour coated pork chops in whisked egg.
- Finally, coat each flour/egg coated chop in rolled oats.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Place pork chops in hot oil, cooking for 3-5 minutes per side- to desired doneness, turning heat down if oats begin to brown too quickly.
- While chops are cooking, toss arugula, tomatoes and red onions together in a dish a reserve for service.
- Drain cooked chops on paper towels.
- In a nonstick pan, place lemon halves, cut side down in pan over medium heat until browned.
- Serve each chop with salad mixture and a charred lemon for squeezing over salad and chop.