2 cups Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
4 Chicken Quarters, legs and thighs separated
2 Tbsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
6 cups Vegetable Oil
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper to hold the raw chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Line a second baking sheet with paper towels to hold the cooked chicken.
- Dredge chicken in the Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic and flour mix.
- Dip the coated chicken in the egg, then dredge in the seasoned flour and transfer to the baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- In a deep skillet, heat 1 inch of oil until a candy thermometer reads 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the chicken in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown and a meat thermometer inserted into the center of each piece of chicken reads 180 degrees Fahrenheit, about 10 minutes per side.
- Transfer fried chicken to the baking sheet lined with paper towels. Repeat frying process until all chicken is cooked. Serve immediately.