¼ cup Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic
4 oz. Goat Cheese
¼ cup Ricotta Cheese
1 Prepared Piecrust
2 Tbsp. Salt
1 Large Tomato, cut into wedges
1 cup Yellow Squash, sliced
1 cup Zucchini, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place sliced yellow squash, zucchini and tomato wedges on a cooling rack with a sheet pan underneath. Salt zucchini and yellow squash to purge excess water and let sit 30 minutes.
- Rinse tomatoes, zucchini and yellow squash.
- Mix the Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic with goat and ricotta cheese and set aside.
- Place the piecrust on a baking sheet lined with parchment and spread the cheese mixture evenly on the crust. Arrange the vegetable slices on top of the cheese by alternating them around the piecrust, overlapping by about 1 inch.
- Fold the rim over the vegetable tart every 2 inches.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.