½ cup Mama Francesca Classic Parmesan
1 cup Milk
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp. Butter
¼ cup Apple Cider
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 cup Raisins
¾ cup Chopped Walnuts
2 cups Heavy Cream
¼ cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- To make the crepe mixture: In a bowl, mix the Mama Francesca Classic Parmesan, milk, eggs, flour and vanilla extract.
- Thoroughly whisk to break up any lumps.
- Warm a crepe pan on medium heat with a small amount of butter.
- Ladle ? cup of the crepe mixture onto the pan.
- By tilting the pan in alternating directions, spread the mixture out evenly.
- Flip the crepe over after about 2 minutes and cook another minute before removing and setting aside to fill later. Continue this process until all batter is used.
- In a pan, bring the apple cider, brown sugar and raisins to a simmer and reduce by half.
- In a dry sauté pan, heat the nuts until fragrant.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar until soft peaks form.
- To assemble the crepes: Dollop a large spoonful of fresh whipped cream, add a tablespoon of raisin sauce and sprinkle with a teaspoon of walnuts. Fold the crepe in half, then in half again and then in half again.
- To serve, sprinkle any remaining walnuts and raisin sauce on top. Enjoy!