1 cup Mama Francesca Parmesan, Basil & Oregano
1 tsp. Dry active yeast
1½ cups Warm water
½ Tbsp. Sugar
2¼ cups All-purpose flour
¼ cup Olive oil
½ cup Pureed sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Stir together the yeast, warm water and sugar and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a stand mixer with the dough hook, combine the flour, Mama Francesca Parmesan, Basil & Oregano, olive oil and sundried tomato puree with the yeast mixture and mix for 4 minutes.
- Remove the hook, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Punch down the dough and cut into 16 equal pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 12-inch rope about ¼ inch thick. Arrange on the sheet pans about 1 inch apart and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to cooling racks.